Davis™ Maths Mastery Programme
Providing tools to correct problems learning maths. These learning problems
are sometimes called dyscalculia and can often accompany dyslexia and ADD
or ADHD symptoms.
With math problems the Davis approach goes to the root issues that cause some people to have problems understanding and learning maths with traditional teaching methods. Visual-spatial thinkers are often confused by the words and symbols which describe math functions. When the foundation concepts for understanding all mathematics are mastered, learning maths becomes easy.
The Davis™ Maths Mastery Programme
A one-on-one programme that corrects learning problems associated with mathematics. These learning problems are sometimes called dyscalculia and can often accompany dyslexia and ADD symptoms. The Davis Maths Mastery programme addresses:
- Simple visual and kinaesthetic Davis focusing tools
- Foundation concepts for understanding and learning maths
- Numbers, numerals, quantities and counting
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Telling and keeping track of time
- Reading and using calendars
- Balancing basic income with outgoings
- Sequencing and logic
- Training in how to use creativity as a learning tool
- Training for a family member or support person
- Materials required for post programme work
- Three 1-2 hour follow-up review sessions
- Unlimited email and phone consultation with facilitator for 6 months post-programme
Dyslexia is not a complexity.
It is a compound of simple factors
which can be dealt with step-by-step
Professional services described as Davis™, including Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis™ Symbol Mastery, Davis™ Orientation Counseling, Davis™ Attention Mastery, Davis™ Math Mastery, and Davis™ Reading Program for Young Learners may only be provided by persons who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators or Specialists by Davis Dyslexia Association International.
Licensed and certified by Davis Dyslexia Association International