Kia ora koutou
I have an extensive background of teaching:
- Primary school teacher (NZ)
- English as a Second Language (ESOL) in Japan, Korea and NZ
- Writing teacher in Korea and NZ
- Literacy professional development ( especially written skills )
- The Virtues ProjectTM – facilitator for schools and organisations
- Community Education – programme coordinator
- Life skills for youth offenders
- Embedded literacy and numeracy in the tertiary sector
- Professional literacy support services for Maori and Pasifika
Davis Facilitators focus on what people with dyslexia CAN do.
We teach you how to read easily using your dyslexic strengths.
Professional services described as Davis™, including Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis™ Symbol Mastery, Davis™ Orientation Counseling, Davis™ Attention Mastery, Davis™ Math Mastery, and Davis™ Reading Program for Young Learners may only be provided by persons who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators or Specialists by Davis Dyslexia Association International.
Licensed and certified by Davis Dyslexia Association International