Kia ora koutou
Working alongside each person’s natural learning style, Davis programmes address the root cause of learning challenges.
I have an extensive background of teaching and facilitation at national and international level :
- Primary school teacher (NZ)
- English as a Second Language (ESOL) in Japan, Korea and NZ
- Writing teacher in Korea and NZ
- Literacy professional development ( especially written skills )
- The Virtues ProjectTM – facilitator for schools and organisations
- Community Education – programme coordinator
- Life skills for youth offenders
- Embedded literacy and numeracy in the tertiary sector
Previously – Team Leader (Literacy)
National Centre of Literacy and Numeracy for Adults NZ
- Professional literacy support services for Maori and Pasifika
- Masters in Applied Linguistics
- Diploma in Teaching (Primary)
- Dip.TESL; CELTA – English as a Second Language teacher
- Current: Licensed Davis Dyslexia Programme Facilitator
Davis Facilitators focus on what people with dyslexia CAN do.
Give us your goals! We help you achieve by using your dyslexic strengths.
Professional services described as Davis™, including Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis™ Symbol Mastery, Davis™ Orientation Counseling, Davis™ Attention Mastery, Davis™ Math Mastery, and Davis™ Reading Program for Young Learners may only be provided by persons who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators or Specialists by Davis Dyslexia Association International.
Licensed and certified by Davis Dyslexia Association International